Monday 5 March 2012

Hansika Bagged ‘Dream Girl’ Award


Hansika

 Bubbly girl Hansika has got ‘Dream girl’ award at International Tamil Film Awards function in Singapore on Saturday.


Hansika expressed her feelings and says ‘I am very happy for this award and I am not getting words to talk. I thank for all who voted me and make me win this prize and thanks to all the 40 thousand people who visited here.’

They had given this award by basing not only the committee members but also on the audience voting. She thanked the audience in a traditional way and also thanked in Tamil as ‘Nandri’. She said that it was the first international award to get in her 20 years career.

IMN (Indian Movie News) has given this award to Hansika which is every year program from nearly 60 years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...